Saturday, November 10, 2012

Then my phone died...

Day at the Downs


I MADE it!



My new repop suffered a little



Definitely bet on this guy..he's the SHIT!



Then I made it to the compound, and was able to rid myself of some tie wraps..



And then we headed to Taco Punk. My commuicato device failed me not long after, due to power outage (dead battery). Thanks, T. Edison; had you not been such a greedy, arrogant douchebag, Tesla's coil might have kept us ALL running. Of course, we'd also be a different sort of insane with all of the EMPs coursing through us...or are we?

Sure had a fun ass night, no matter.

2 comments:

  1. It's lookin good Assman, if I were a betting man and enjoyed watching midget pygmy dwarves on horseback ride round in circles . . . Zzzzzzz . . . sorry drifted off there . . . I'd put all my shit on Scatman as well, hilarious man, not even including the obviously cool Scatman Crothers connection, too good, have a great weekend mate !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pygmy dwarves on horeseback? I may be related to them, through mutual contact and remote fluid exchange; did they ever open for Fishbone or the Flamin' Hellcats?
      Kick ass day, Hong Kong Phooey, broken tail light, blown head gasket, and Leonard Cohen..nice to leave the box and see the world.
      Hope your weekend rocked...getting around summertime over there, I'd love to be flying back that way for the season.

      One day...

      Delete