Friday, December 7, 2012

The Red Pill

Annnd, the quarterback is toast, ladies and gentlemen. time to overcome the superbudget rebuild. Won't say I didn't see it coming, but it IS a big inconvenience right now. Luckily, I am now doing something with my days, instead of wrenching, riding and posting.

Here's a brief history of MY time:


Really fired up to get my 'glide together, despite several setbacks, mechanical, financial and biological. 



Of course, we KNEW the quickie summer rebuild wasn't gonna last,didn't we? Kept hearing a knock on the top end...which ended up being the crank pin. Never did have more than 60-80 lbs of cylinder pressure, so I wasn't too thrilled with it from the get-go. Aw, well, lets me do exactly what I want with it.



Ended up with this neat little thing. Definitely started my mind a-racing...now all I need is an ironhead and a servi rear end..and the rest of the stuff.


And, I've been spending my days loving on cool shits like this:






Lemme throw this in there, too. I like crazy people, nanotechnology and singularity stuff. I also like living in the now, and wondering how far I'll get to see technology take us. I hope I can remain cognizant of of the evolution of mankind and technology, and embrace it, instead of eventually fearing it, like so many do.

Definitely the RED pill:


Yeah, he's crazy. Just don't piss off his robots.




DNA strand photographed




Mount Sharp (Aeolis Mons), Mars

Make your own assumptions...

No comments:

Post a Comment